Thief Town // Rude Ghost
Publishing for Nintendo Switch release
Thief Town is a local multiplayer stealth action game set in a pixel-perfect rendition of the Wild West. Play with your friends and achieve backstabbing victory!
Up to 4 players control identical avatars (the “Thieves”) in a single-screen arena (the “Town”), also filled with other identical NPCs. Players must identify which NPCs are secretly other players and stab them for points, before being discovered and stabbed themselves!
- Competitive 2-4 player battles – Blend in with thieves while you search for and stab your opponents
- Multiple modes and items – Guns, smoke bombs, drunks, sheriffs, sandstorms, and killer tumbleweeds
- Thief Town – The classic backstabbing adventure. Players disguise themselves and stab their buddies in the midst of sandstorms and killer tumbleweeds.
- Spy Town – Players are given items to trick and trap enemy thieves. Smoke bombs, motion detectors, and teleportation devices… Be careful, they’re one-use only!
- Drunk Town – One randomly selected player (the “Sheriff”) must identify and shoot the other knifeless drunks before running out of bullets.